Our latest advancement in 3D printing material technology is a water-soluble filament designed to enable an easy removal of the support structures from complex prints. Our Fused Materials PVA filament dissolves in water thus eliminating the risk of imperfections that are often associated with removing support structures from 3D prints.
The Industry’s Finest Cleaning Filament
Fused Materials Cleaning Filament was designed by 3D printing experts that have been working in the industry for almost 20 years. The superior quality of our material is backed by our 100% satisfaction guarantee.
Designed for Optimal Cleaning Efficiency
Fused Materials Cleaning Filament specifications were developed to provide the most thorough cleaning for your 3D printer’s extruders.
– 1.75mm Diameter – 0.1kg roll per unit
- The Industry’s finest cleaning filament – 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Improves Printer Lifespan – Flushes out residual filament and prevents nozzle plugging
- USA based customer support – Questions? Our customer support team is here to help!
- Excellent heat stability – Easily works anywhere between 150 – 260 celsius
- Superior Print Quality – Especially recommended when switching from high to low temp materials
Fused Materials is a US brand founded by 3D printing experts who are passionate about designing premium 3D printing materials. By leveraging a global network of engineers, educators, and manufacturers, Fused Materials is able to bring the latest advancements in 3D printing technology into the hands of every day consumers and modern businesses.
Fused Materials stands behind 3 core values
- Developing premium products
- Providing excellent customer support
- Leading by example
Our customers are protected by our 100% satisfaction guarantee and dedicated US based customer support team. Our products are innovative and state of the art.
Fused Materials is based in New York and is a subsidiary of Solvelight Robotics as of 2019.